Luxury Travel - Operations Executive
Join Brown + Hudson on our mission to disrupt luxury travel.
Are you tired of the same old, same old tedious conventions and sales-driven approach to luxury travel? Do you feel like a cog in your current employer's sales machine? Do you want to benefit directly from the work you do? Do you think there could be a different way? An approach that gives you greater personal satisfaction, your clients better experiences, and you higher revenue?
Who are we?
We've been leading the luxury travel industry for 15 years, organising unique travel experiences for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and their families globally. For us, travel is much more than a tick-list of destinations in luxurious hotels, resorts, and private islands. It's about transformation, growth, building meaningful memories, and achieving our client’s goals. We think big focusing on the WHY and HOW, and then the where.
What does that look like in practice?
- Janette is a huge James Bond fan, on her trip to Iceland we arranged for her to meet Leifur Dagfinnsson, the man in charge of shooting the Icelandic scenes in Die Another Day.
- Hugo was frustrated as his teen children were not interested in the idea of a family holiday. We discovered they loved computer games, so we created a totally gamified luxury travel experience - a 14-day escape room journey
- The Malkovich family wanted their vacation memories to last forever so we created a Virtual Reality extension of their trip so that they could continue their journey of discovery long after they returned home.
- For the extended Diller family, we chartered one of the world’s most stunning mega-yachts and turned each day into a fairy tale land adventure culminating in a never to be repeated grand finale involving a cast of hundreds
Who are we looking for?
- A team player who brings energy and a positive attitude to their work
- Must have at least 2 years experience planning travel for clients
- Over 3 years experience working preferably in the luxury and/or service
- Proactive and curious - we are a small team looking for a self-starter who enjoys solving problems
- Excellent customer service - our clients always have the best experiences possible
- Big and creative ideas - everything we do is bespoke, unique, and often never to be repeated
- Growth mindset – someone who sees opportunities for the industry to improve
- Contrarian – willing to challenge the status quo of travel and think differently about most things
- Attention to detail - in luxury every detail has to be thoughtfully considered
- Enjoys being responsible for the nitty-gritty details
- Love for travel, culture, people, and new experiences
You will be
- Supporting our Private Travel Advisors
- Bringing ultra-creative travel concepts to life
- Involved in projects from initial call to the client returning home – and long after
- Supported by a local team and in-country partners
- Ensure every detail is accounted for
We are different, this is why
- All our projects start with an interview designed by psychologists. We shift our attention from where people want to travel, to who they are and why they're travelling.
- Each itinerary we design is 100% bespoke
- We design never imagined experiences
- Behavioural science and psychological principles inform the design of our transformative and memorable experiences
- Your pet will be welcome in our office.
- Subsidised Pilates classes at Ten Health & Fitness
- Travel industry rates for airfares, accommodation, and package holidays
- ‘Family and friends discount’ for Brown + Hudson bookings
- Pro-Deals on outdoor travel apparel brands and products
- You can opt to take 2 two WFH days per week
- Community give back day-off each year
- You’ll have your birthday off each year
- Two weeks expenses-paid travel for research/FAMs
- Your work travel will be covered by our travel insurance
- Budget for growth and development
- Comprehensive Induction & continuous training program involving industry experts and speakers
- 30 holiday days (inc bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Salary £26,000/yr - £35,000/yr DOE + bonus
We always prioritise candidates who send us a personal and considered application.
1 - Take a look at our website to see whether our approach resonates with the impact you want to have on luxury travel.
2 - Apply using the form
Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you.